lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my laptop. I use it for write when i go to class in the university, play games, see videos and chat with my contacts (i dont have TV and my cell phone is very bad, only i can listen music and talk by Whatsapp. In my laptop i have Linux, specially Ubuntu.
I have fun changing the icons, make changes to the desktop and make the software work the way I like it, something i can not do with windows. In the computer you cand do it anything!

My laptop is old :/, i buy it in the 2012, and run very slow. Also scratch some times and dont have the enter key hhaha. When i buy another laptop, i dont throw it, because always can use in a case of emergengy, o i can give to my little brother :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario